The Cooperative Bank
For more than four generations, TCB has been helping our customers make their goals and dreams a reality. We opened our doors on South Street in Roslindale in April 1898 as Roslindale Cooperative Bank. From 1928 to 1956, our main office was located on the corner of Corinth Street. In 1956, we moved to 40 Belgrade Avenue, where we still are today. Our West Roxbury branch opened in the fall of 1994, and four years later we merged with Charlestown Cooperative Bank to become The Cooperative Bank. Today, we are known as TCB.