Selfie Contest Rules
- Posts to social media must be made public so that JP Local First can find them and enter them in the contest. If your social media post is not shared publicly (for example, it is only shared with friends, acquaintances, family, etc), then the post will not be visible to JP Local First and, thus, will not be able to be entered in the contest.
- Enter as many times as you like. We’ll be giving a $100 prize to the person with the greatest number of entries (in addition to $1,000 for the grand prize winner). You can even submit the same picture on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and by email – we’ll count that as 4 entries!
- Valid entries must include: 1) a picture of you visiting or interacting with a member business, 2) Hashtag #(name of the business) or tag the business and 3) #jplocalfirst
- Entries must be posted or received by midnight on Sunday, September 10.
- Shopping spree winner will be announced at the Local First Fair on Thursday, September 14 (rain date:September 21) at the Loring-Greenough House. Drawing time will be 6:00 pm, and winner must be present to win. The winner will have two hours to spend their $1,000 at a minimum of five JP Local First member businesses.
- JP Local First member business owners and their families are not eligible to win, but staff members are eligible to win.