Accessing Various Member Areas
FOR QUICK & DIRECT ACCESS TO YOUR LISTING, MESSAGES, AND ACCOUNT FEATURES, HOVER OVER YOUR USERNAME IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN, AND CLICK ON ANY ONE OF THE ITEMS IN THE DROP DOWN:
- Manage Listing
- Manage Message Board
- Manage Account
- Tips & Guidance
Other Ways to Access Your Listing in order to edit it:
- Enter the name of your business into the search field, wait for the name to appear in green, and then click on your business name
- Search through the categories in Shop Local
In options 1 and 2 above, when you get to your listing page, click on the blue EDIT button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Managing Your Listing
When you click on Manage Listing in the drop-down beneath your username, you will then arrive at a screen showing you various options (see below for example).
Click on any of the 5 items
in the dark blue box in the
far left side of the screen..
Click on EDIT
to edit your listing
(green box to the right of your listing title)
Images & Logos
When editing your listing, you will have three options for images:
- Images: This field allows for multiple images that appear as a slider on your listing.
- Upload Featured Image: One image that appears in search results before clicking into your listing.
- Upload Business Logo: Your company logo that appears in your listing above your business name.
All images uploaded should be either JPG or PNG files and be no larger than 2 MB in size. The smaller the file size, the faster your listing will load. Use the tools below to convert and compress your images:
- If one image: 400 x 270 pixels
- If two images: 370 x 270 pixels
- If more than three images: 245 x 270 pixels
Suggested Dimensions: 400 x 215 pixels
- Maximum width: 200 pixels
- Maximum height: 100 pixels
MORE TIPS TO COME
(this page is under construction)
Editing Your Listing
There are 7 Main Components to your listing:
- Primary Details (name, phone, address, web address, etc)
- Business Hours
- Socia Media
- FAQs (to help your customers
- More Info
- Media (images, logo, video, graphics)