The short answer is yes! 84% of today’s consumers think a website makes your business more credible than companies that only have social media profiles. There has never been a better or more important time to invest in a website for your business.
If you're happy with your current website then we're happy too. If you feel that it needs a refresh or doesn't really reflect your personality, services, or your customers' expectations then we recommend we talk about it and see how we can help you.
The Business Starter Kit includes:
- Fully functional and responsive website - usually around 5 pages such as Home, Services, About, Contact, and Blog
- Blogging platform to keep your customers informed and engaged
- Domain name
- Secure and lightning-fast hosting of your website
- SEO setup (Search Engine Optimization) so your website gets listed when customers look you up on Google
- Form management so you can capture your visitor's information such as email addresses
- Business analytics access so you can understand where visitors are coming from and how to engage with your website.
Yes! As we start working together, we will be gathering your thoughts and requirements. We will then make recommendations on the general design of your future website. We will provide you with several options to choose from before we move forward to the next step.
Yes! All the websites we create are responsive which means that content will adapt and resize nicely depending on what devices your visitors use.
No hard feelings if you don't like what we have for you. Our recommendations are free of charge. Having said that, we are confident you will like our recommendations.
We only serve Small Businesses. If you don't have a website or your existing one needs a refresh then we would be happy to help.
Yes! We use Webflow as the technology to build Business Starter Kit websites and our website is no different.
When we launch your website, we will provide you with access to your website so you can update, add, and delete content as many times as you need to. Examples of content change include adding a service or a blog post, updating a description or pricing, and deleting outdated content. These changes are free of charge.