1. Once you are logged in, click on Directory in the menu bar at top of the page
If you want to, before clicking on Directory, you can change any items on this page, and click "Save All Changes" at the bottom.
2. Search for your listing (there are several ways to do this - choose your favorite way):
- by entering your business name in the search bar half way down the screen
- by scrolling down to the categories list and clicking on the category for your business
- by scrolling way down the page (regular member listings are listed below the blue sponsoring members)
Here's an illustration of how to enter your business name in the search bar half way down the screen
3. Once you find your listing, click on the VIEW button in your listing and look at your listing. It will take you to a page that shows only your listing, just as it would appear to any shoppers, community members, and other business owners looking at your listing on the JP Local First website. Does it look the way you want it to appear?
4. If you want to make changes to your listing (for example: add images, change any of the text, add links to your website or social media, etc):
A. Click on the EDIT button
B. Then start editing items on the first page that appears.
C. When you are finished editing these items, click on Continue at the bottom of the page.
By adding your logo here, you are adding it to the row (just above the large black-and-white heading "JP LOCAL BUSINESSES NEAR YOU") on the JPLF homepage where you see the members' logos slowly scrolling by from right-to-left.
D. On the next page (see below) you can add images to your listing (i.e. your logo, pictures of products, pictures of your store, head shots, other images):
The images you add here (you can add up to 3 images) will display within your business's listing in the directory here on the JPLF website. Be sure to read the criteria to the right of the "Drop files here" text - the criteria tell you how big your images may be in order to fit/display on your listing.
When you are done editing on this page, click Continue in the bottom left corner to save your work.
E. Clicking on Continue will take you to this final screen in the editing process.
Click on "Go to your listing" to see how your edits look:
Now you can either go back to your editing page or log out.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact one of our part-time staff members:
Adam Gibbons - firstname.lastname@example.org - 617-447-1759
Amanda Lapham - email@example.com - 617) 249-4412